5 SAD THINGS THAT MOTIVATES || Relatable 100%
– Mean Words || yup! everybody at some point receives a couple of mean feedback for bad behaviour, smashing someone’s new shoes, or not doing anything at all…so Why? sometimes you deserve it but mostly, some people feel good about themselves by killing other people’s vibe. Mean words have a long history of sparking up disputes amongst friends, family and even strangers. Now you maybe wondering, “why isn’t he bringing out some examples or past experiences” that’s not the topic “John huryness” (mean) So keep things cool, identify the faults if any, correct them, apologize, (cuz it’s free) then hit right back with the best of your behaviour, kindness, hard work and love.
– Poverty || yup! sure candidate on the list. To be broke as it’s now called world wide can be very depressing ; unable to flex, provide, invest, and even follow your dreams to an extent. Spoiler alert, being poor is not only about money, you can be poor in spirit, poor in reading ( I’m just kidding you are a good reader we are talking money here bruh!) Sometimes you go so broke and start blaming your ancestors (chill!… they didn’t even have smartphones to share their Status) and poverty brings people closer to God, oh! yes (guilty reader) Now think of something lucrative, meet people on the same line of practice, ask for help (you need it) and develop your skills, monetize it, be patient and watch how “mami bakala” fall in love with your wallet.
– Death || A moment of silence if you lost someone dear to you, if not, keep reading to know how others feel…(savage) Death is our final destination, we will all leave someday and it hurts (I feel like a Pastor at a funeral right now). It’s Painful, watching that very nice, supportive, rich and funky friend or family member lifeless in a coffin (can’t wait to end this point, so sad) tears will fall, hearts will be broken but getting back up doing the best you can to continue his/her journey plus supporting your own self is where motivation comes in. Nobody can cry for years, move on, be grateful for life and do the best you can to survive.
– Failure || passed in four papers 165, Judas Tchiroma Nji …aaand (it wasn’t your name after all) Sad. When you fail in your projects, business, or “relationShit” everything goes dark at the moment. The investment, commitment, time…etc are some of the things some people really cry over not the course per say ( savage again) but failure is part of life, why? cuz it’s part of life, we can’t actually take it out of our lifetime. Now what? we can convert all its negative energy add it up to the desire for a successful project, business, “relationsweet” plus all the lessons learned. See !, failure is not bad after all, in fact the worst part of it all is being afraid to fail. (cliché…yes I know)
– Environment || I actually saved the best for the last, Why environment ? is it about climate change, bad roads, air/ noise pollution and dust particles ? Yes, ’cause dust particles can make you run out of “eye dear”( pun ). Your environment affects you fatly, growing in a rich and wealthy Neigbourhood you worry less on some things like fighting for your future as compared to making it out of the ghetto fiasco. We can’t choose the environment to grow up in, ’cause you are not the one paying the bills. So far the state of an environment has contributed a lot in changing the mindset of most people, making them to question so many things thereby fighting for a better life or just hang in there and enjoy all the goodies from a better spot. Spoiler alert, there is no bad environment just people doing wrong things at the right time, ( console yourself) it’s sad but as a motivational tool, it’s huuuge! ( Donald Trump’s voice)
Done! and as always thanks for reading… like and share if you enjoy, check out other articles to Infotain your mindset.